THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
These are ranked from lightest to dark… I love them all equally, and they all will get their turn on my nails this season. I would highly recommend the OPI Nail Envy (http://pecansandpeaches.com/recommends/opi-nail-envy/) as a base coat and the Seche Vite (http://pecansandpeaches.com/recommends/seche-vite) as your top coat. I will devote more time to those two later; they are definitely game changers.
Colors are from left to right as pictured.
1) OPI in the color “My Wish List Is You” which is one of the new winter collection 2017 colors and is a must-have. This is more of a tomato red with orange undertones, but is a beautiful stark bright red for the holidays. Get yours today: http://pecansandpeaches.com/recommends/opi-my-wish-list-is-you/
2) Chanel “Shantung” is a beautiful blue-based red, more on the pink-end-of-the-spectrum red. It’s very rich in color, leaning towards the deep side, and has a gorgeous berry tone. So, if you’re not a fan of orange tones, this one is a great option. Go straight to (Chanel) the source on this one: https://www.chanel.com/en_US/fragrance-beauty/search/shantung
3) Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in “Can’t Beet Royalty” is a slightly darker version of #2. It’s definitely a blue-based red, but much deeper – almost a wine color. Very sophisticated and for those of us that love vampy tones, but don’t want to go too dark – this is it! http://pecansandpeaches.com/recommends/sally-hansen-miracle-gel-cant-beet-royalty/
4) Essie in “After School Boy Blazer” – love this color. This is a true dark matte navy. I love this one because it pairs perfectly with reds, blacks, and by all means burgundy tones and is very unexpected. It’s different, chic, and not like any other of the typical shades that usually add drama….and it’s not black! So again, if you’re wanting to add drama AND be different, check this one out! http://pecansandpeaches.com/recommends/essie-after-school-boy-blazer/
5) Marc Jacobs in “Trax” – this is my first Marc Jacobs nail polish and hopefully not the last. The finish on this polish is truly the closest to gel like I’ve found. Extremely glossy and almost wet in appearance. The color is a true dark vampy shade of burgundy, with a little brown. High glamour – especially with winter whites and/or all black looks. It’s a little hard to find right now, but I saw it on the Net-a-Porter site recently. https://www.net-a-porter.com/us/en/product/1000917?cm_mmc=Bing-ProductSearch-US–c-_-NAP_US_PLA-_-NAP_US_PLA_Beauty–Beauty-_-_e_kwd-4575136603195322_AM&gclid=COmJ2OWc-NcCFcjYDQodjnoDHg&gclsrc=ds
We would LOVE to hear what you think! Leave a comment below. And SHARE it if you like it! Sharing is caring!